Paleo Protein Granola
1 1/2 cups raw, whole gluten free rolled oats (preferably organic)
1/2 cup raw nuts, chopped
1⁄3 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup hemp seeds
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1 tsp honey
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large pinch fine sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all ingredients expect the hemp seed in a mixing bowl using hands. The warmth of your hands will melt the coconut oil into the mixture.
3. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper ( no paper, make sure to grease the pan generously).
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until very lightly toasted.
5. Remove granola and mix in hemp seed.
6. Let the granola mixture cool before storing in a mason jar.
7. I like to enjoy mine in almond milk with cinnamon on top!